Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Week 11

This is very important!!!!! There will be three games this thursday. Make sure you have those games picked in time. You can send all your picks by Thursday or just those three games, that is up to you, my friends! Congrats to the sexy Danny Mack for having the high score this week (145).


1. 128 - Kirk Perry - 1223
2. 133 - Andrew Maves - 1216
3. 117 - Caleb Lapointe - 1135
4. 127 - Dave Finlay - 1133
5. 98 - Aaron Perry - 1112
6. 126 - Lynnette Perry - 1097
7. 80 - Peter Beckwith - 1079
8. 107 - Graham Perry - 1075
9. 134 - Paul Perry - 1064
10. 129 - Kyal Simpson - 1029
11. 60 - Rebecca Perry - 1009
12. 63 - Scottie Leightin - 1006
13. 100 - Chris Stephens - 975
14. 82 - Angie Russell - 974
15. 69 - Bobby Porter - 937
16. 145 - Danny Mack - 929
17. 0 - Mark Croswell - 855
18. 0 - Shawn Craven - 852
19. 66 - Simon MacInnis - 736
20. 94 - Mom - 623
21. 0 - Dan Boyd - 591
22. 103 - Darren Croswell - 578

16 comments:

Digby Wesleyan Church said...

I noticed!~

Aaron Perry said...

i am starting to suck

Kirk said...

What????? Darren wasn't paying attention. Stop the presses. I never would have noticed that. Good to have you back. I predict you will pass "Not so clever" Dan this week if you put your picks in. (and he doesn't) Also on notice this week is the Bears shutting out yet another opponent. I still haven't seen this amazing offense I was promised but wins are great. I vote yes on the 50 point birthday proposal mainly because it only affects my family and they need as much help as they can get. Just wondering did anyone else take Dallas over Indy? This was the first week I believe I've bet against them maybe it's a sign.

Kirk said...

Furthermore I have noticed the sexiness of Danny Mac's buttocks on many occasions. Almost as hard as my own.

Lynnette said...

Ok, so prior to mom joining the pool, I had thought that it would be nice if all of the Perry's were in the top 10. Well, I have been doing my part for several weeks now, but if its not Rebecca, then its Paul messing it all up. Come on guys pull it together, we can do this.

On an aside, I take it that nobody has any unkind words to say about me even though I gave you all permission. That is so nice of all of you.

graham said...

I noticed kirk. I also picked Dallas. There were 6 people that did. Danny, Kirk, Dave, Lynnette, Simon and me.

graham said...

I believe in you Chris. In fact, I think you will finish in the top 5 by the end of this pool.

Digby Wesleyan Church said...

I vote that PINK COME BACK aswell.

graham said...

He is in Digby, NS

graham said...

I vote for Glen as well

Lynnette said...

I vote for Glen too! Sorry Paul, but it just doesn't seem right that he isn't here.

Kirk said...

I vote against Scottie. He should remain silenced as should all Hab fans. Did I hear Maves got lost in Digby? Tee Hee

Digby Wesleyan Church said...

...hey, where the hell am I...

graham said...

Hey I think I found Andrew, Oh wait, "that's not andrew, that's Jason"

Kirk said...

ll

Digby Wesleyan Church said...

...Paul, I noticed....