Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 1

Here are the standings for week 1. Congrats to Greg Dakin and Chris Stephens on having the high score this week. It is kind of sad that two basketball fans are winning. I'm sure that will change. If you have any questions about your score, please feel free to contact me.

T1. Chris Stephens - 145
T1. Greg Dakin - 145
T3. Bob Croft - 138
T3. Nathan Smith - 138
5. Shawn Craven - 137
6. Rebecca Perry - 134
T7. Dave Hodder - 133
T7. Scottie Leighton - 133
9. Aaron Perry - 132
10. Graham Perry - 129
11. Dave Finlay - 127
T12. Andrew Maves - 126
T12. Danny Mack - 126
T12. Paul Perry - 126
15. Kirk Perry - 124
16. Nick Graham - 117
17. Simon MacInnis - 115
18. Peter Beckwith - 113
19. Lynnette Perry - 107
20. Eric Hallett - 98
21. Troy Wilson - 74
22. Jeremiah Hanson - 72
23. Jo Perry - 60

14 comments:

Saint John First Wesleyan said...

Graham,

That hurts my feelings. I am not just a simple basketball fan. I have been a diehard Packers fan for almost 20 years.

graham said...

I would take it back but you are a Packers fan. Go Bears!

I'm Gonna WIN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Gonna WIN said...

I am going to win the pool this year.

P.S. - Graham...you're right - I don't know anything about football and that's why I love Honey Nut Cheerios!

C.Stephens

graham said...

Just for the record, I never said you guys didn't know anything about football!!!

Kirk said...

Yes I'm winning. Maybe not in points but my closeness to the top must be devastating the leaders.

Aaron Perry said...

I hear the Bears are trying to lure JP Losman back from the UFL. (A5)

I'm Gonna WIN said...

Graham = sexy man. Kirk = devastating rebel force threatening my lead. Aaron = Kobe + BF.

I'm Gonna WIN said...

Good to see Nathan Smith joining us this year!

Paul said...

Here's my prediction: "I'm Gonna WIN" will move before the end of the season.

Kirk said...

Here is my prediction. The Bears will beat the Steelers by 3 on Sunday. (I hope no one notices when I posted this)(Oh wait I had already predicted they would win by 3 any ways. )

DC RIDERS said...

I'm spanking Kirk...and he likes it!

I'm Gonna WIN said...

I'm GONNA WIN!

Paul said...

Please update this page.