Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week 2

Just to let everyone know, the Baltimore at Houston game was cancelled due to the Hurricane. The game will be played in November. You will be able to re-pick the game at that time. Congrats to Andrew Maves for the high score this week (142).

1. 120 - Danny Mack - 274
T2. 107 - Aaron Perry - 259
T2. 108 - Dave Finlay - 259
4. 142 - Andrew Maves - 255
5. 123 - Eric Hallett - 244
6. 84 - Chris Stephens - 223
7. 106 - Simon MacInnis - 219
8. 137 - Paul Perry - 217
9. 105 - Shawn Craven - 209
10. 76 - Scottie Leighton - 199
11. 100 - Graham Perry - 197
12. 70 - Peter Beckwith - 195
13. 71 - Kirk Perry - 194
14. 57 - Nick Graham - 187
15. 68 - Lynnette Perry - 159
16. 42 - Rebecca Perry - 154
17. 53 - Caleb Lapointe - 149
18. 72 - Mark Croswell - 130
19. 74 - Bob Croft - 129

19 comments:

Paul said...

Andrew's score was 255, not 142. I got 217 and passed the Scommunist. By the way, Scommunist, how's Georgia?

graham said...

He got 142 THIS WEEK!!! You can apologise whenever you want.

graham said...

For those who need help, (aka Paul perry)the number to the left of your name is what you got in that week. The number to the right is your total.

Aaron Perry said...

I will chime in my opinion that we keep the personal comments out of this pool. Perhaps the Moderator (aka, Graham) could put it to a vote.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

My mistake, and a dumb one at that. Thanks to Graham for pointing that out and making a spectacle of me. I would have done the same to him. And have done in the past many many many times. And will do in the future many many many times.

Kirk said...

I am glad I don't have to wear spectacles. I sucked this week. I put faith in Detroit after correctly predicting their uselessness last week. I missed the spread on both Indy and Dallas and the Bears once again proved that Defense does not win games. Their amazing D should have won the game but Chicago can't get a QB who can put together 30 yards of offense. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Fiddleboy said...

horrible week for Stephens too - I need to do better than 10th place. That's my goal. I love table tennis.

Fiddleboy said...

I miss Tim.

graham said...

Who is Tim. I have heard of a guy named Tim.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiddleboy said...

Tim: The Incredible Man

graham said...

I don't know that man

Fiddleboy said...

Another low scoring week for me. Anyone else upset that the Bears lost?

Paul said...

2 things. First, the standings need to be updated. Second, what's the status of the hockey pool?

Scottie said...

i think i may agree with paul here? twice even... what is going on???? oh man...

boy i sure am glad that i picked the dolphins ove the pats by 25... to think i almost went with the pats... phew...

Fiddleboy said...

HAHA! Scottie if that's true - you're a GENIUS and I will forever bow to your discernment.

graham said...

You don't need to bow Chris!