Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Week 1

Week 1 is in the books. Congrats to Danny Mack for the high score (193). Just a reminder to everyone, please make sure you get your picks in on time. There were several people who told me that they were going to be in the pool, but never put there picks in. You can still play. Making up 1 week is not impossible.

1. Danny Mack - 193
2. Dave Finlay - 186
3. Sidney Joy - 177
4. Bobby Porter - 150
5. Peter Beckwith - 149
6. Kyal Simpson - 146
7. Scottie Leighton - 140
8. Aaron Perry - 136
9. Caleb Lapointe - 124
10. Shawn Craven - 123
11. Paul Perry - 122
12. Lynnette Perry - 120
T13. Nick Graham - 117
T13. Rebecca Perry - 117
15. Kirk Perry - 114
16. Graham Perry - 113
17. Dan Boyd - 109
18. Darren Croswell - 104
19. Simon MacInnis - 94
20. Chris Stephens - 83
21. Mark Croswell - 20

16 comments:

Paul said...

Mark, you only got 20? That's pretty sad.

Lynnette said...

I am where I want to be......ahead of my brothers and Andrew Maves

Paul said...

Lynnette is ahead of Andrew Maves, and I am ahead of Paul Martin.

Kirk said...

That was a strange statement you made Paul as we all know Maves and Paul Martin are one in the same. Maves has even used Paul Martin's picture for himself in the past.

Paul said...

And Kirk is ahead of Lester B Pearson.

Chris Stephens said...

I'm ahead of George W. Bush & Steven Harper combined. That makes me a terrorist.

Paul said...

There is only one terrorist in this pool, and it is not you. It's not me either. He knows who he is, and he should be ashamed.

graham said...

It is not me. I do know who it is though!

Paul said...

After that picture you sent me Graham, I'm not so sure.

graham said...

hahaha. In my defence, he begged to have his picture taken with me. I was just trying to be Christ-liked.

Chris Stephens said...

Thanks Paul for not considering me a terrorist. I do love my bretheren's & sista's!

Chris Stephens said...

I want to hear from Maves - I miss his words of wisdom.

Paul said...

Week 2 has been over for some time now. Why haven't you updated the site?

Paul said...

Still waiting on Week 2 results.

Beckwith said...

I don't want to hear from Maves. He is a verbal molester and should be shot. He has no words of wisdom. His words are disgusting and he shouldn't be allowed in public.

Chris Stephens said...

Maves - like all of us have shortcomings. Lets embrace the diversity of our shortcomings.

P.S. I don't know what that means. Please help!?!?