Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Week 4

Thanks to everyone who got there picks in this week. Congrads to Andrew Maves for having the highest score this week (126). We have a new point leader this week!

1. 121 - Aaron Perry - 499
2. 93 - Dave Finlay - 484
3. 126 - Andrew Maves - 472
4. 99 - Kirk Perry - 458
5. 98 - Peter Beckwith - 457
6. 102 - Caleb Lapointe - 443
7. 108 - Rebecca Perry - 427
8. 90 - Danny Mack - 426
9. 71 - Shawn Craven - 425
10. 111 - Mark Croswell - 419
11. 94 - Lynnette Perry - 405
12. 70 - Scottie LeightEn - 404
13. 87 - Graham Perry - 403
T14. 81 - Kyal Simpson - 387
T14. 108 - Paul Perry - 387
16. 84 - Angie Russell - 354
17. 75 - Chris Stephens - 328
18. 84 - Bobby Porter - 326
19. 61 - Dan Boyd - 317
20. 98 - Simon MacInnis - 285
21. 52 - Nick Graham - 256
22. 0 - Darren Croswell - 161

10 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

week by week i'm winning.

graham said...

It could be a better person. ME

Kirk said...

Did anyone notice the Bears this week. I think they may have won again.

Digby Wesleyan Church said...

I would like to celebrate all the Perry's that broke "100" this week. I know that this simple thing speaks volumes to all who take the time to notice. For those who made the cut...you always do your part to save the "Perry" name from shame. Congradulations!

graham said...

You cut me deep Andrew. Kirk, I noticed.

Aaron Perry said...

graham, i would defend you in this situation, but it has come to my attention that you are making a trip to ontario and have not told me about it. in fact, i suspect you have wanted to keep it secret from me. LISTEN, you have some explaining to do. why hide this from me, graham?????

Digby Wesleyan Church said...

Guys, Stop the in-fighting. May we all join together to try and keep Kirk on track. He has always been the one that makes these fires glow bright...I say it is time to stand together and put the fire our~!

graham said...

Aaron, I have called your house on three occasions in the last 5 days. In fact a message was left for you but no call came back to me. The only explaining should come from you. You will soon be TIM to me if this is not changed.

Aaron Perry said...

you have called me three times in five days? i received ONE MESSAGE from REBECCA. and that call was returned via email promptly. how can i know you call if you don't leave a message on the other two occasions?

all of this is coming because i would so desperately love to see you and thought you might have the same desire for me. i just assumed you didn't when i didn't hear about your trip.

if i am becoming TIM to you, then there's nothing i can do. i have been a faithful telephoner for 3 years now. three years. i guess that type of loyalty just goes unnoticed.

with sadness and a heart as heavy as my infected eye-lid,

aaron

graham said...

I love all Vince's